Monday, June 23, 2008

School's out for Summer!

School has been out for a month now. I’m pretty sure I have it a lot easier than Tyler. He is working full time at his family’s farm, while I am spending my days doing pretty much nothing. I did take a class called “Teaching with Love and Logic”, which was an amazing class. Any and every teacher should read the book by Jim Fay. It is a wonderful approach to teaching. But, now that that is over, my mind is completely off of teaching until August. My days involve: sleeping in, going to the gym, tanning, watching Regis and Kelly, showering, and reading at Rigby Lake. Sounds pretty fun, huh?

2 comments:

The Gibb Family said...

That does sound like a really hard and stressful summer Janae. Pretty close to how mine is!

Allyson said...

Oh, I see how it is, your "very liberal tanning lady" gets a blog, and you jump on the bandwagon?? Anyway, I'm sorry you called me on accident,and that I never called back. Can I come hang out with you and have a sleep over? (would Tyler be okay with that??) Like, soon? I miss you stinky face.