Monday, November 24, 2008

Relief

After many weeks and endless hours of work, my paper is finally finished! I have never had the experience of “eating, breathing, and sleeping” something, but I have definitely done that with this stupid paper. I worked in a group with two other people, and we literally went to work, class, then met until about 10ish most nights, and then went to bed. I even dreamt about APA format, wondering if I left enough spaces or had the margins just right. It was the most annoying thing ever, but I can safely say it is finished, and all we have left to do is present after Thanksgiving, which will be a piece of cake.

I don’t know if I could have survived it without my wonderful husband, Tyler. He has really stepped up his role by helping me at school, keeping the house clean, doing laundry, shopping, cooking, and preparing meals/ snacks for my group… The list goes on forever. He has been an amazing helper, which makes me love him even more!

So, with all that out of the way, I am going to put my feet up this weekend, get a pedicure, and just relax…

No comments: