Thursday, February 19, 2009

Yet Another Shout Out

I am often amazed at how crafty people can be,
So let me tell you about my good friend Whitney.
She sits at a computer and in five minutes you’ll see
The beautiful blog header she made just for me!

I know this is a sad attempt at a poem, but I can’t think very creatively right now. Obviously Whitney can, because check out that awesome new header I have. I’m very impressed. In college we used to have “Craft Tuesdays”. I don’t remember how many times this actually happened. Part of me thinks just once, but it had to be more. The only one I remember is when we made our own maracas. They were incredible - made out of pencils and balloons. So if you need any crafty ideas, go ahead and ask. I will secretly ask Whitney and then report back to you.

5 comments:

The Matthews Family said...

Love it! And it matches your blog wallpaper just perfectly!

kate said...

it is so cute!! i wish ours looked half as cute, seriously, i really like it!

Allyson said...

Wow! Looks great! How are you doing? How's school? E-mail me when/if you get bored!

Molly and Jay said...

Cute heading! (I want one!) You crack me up. I may have some crafty questions for you...just to test the secret question system.

The Matthews Family said...

Janae I miss your posts! Three weeks! What's going on?!?