Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Crockpotting


Since I am home all day, every day, I have been catching up on my talk shows. My two favorites are Regis and Kelly (always been my fave) and Rachael Ray. Yes her voice kind of bugs me, but I think she’s funny. Anyway, today on her show was a lady by the name of Stephanie O’Dea. She made a New Year’s Resolution to make her meals in the Crockpot everyday for a year. Now I have always loved cooking in the Crockpot, but I can’t ever find anything I like other than the typical roast, and shredded chicken. Well, she has a blog (http://www.crockpot365.blogspot.com/) where she posts her recipes that she used everyday. So as of right now she has 191 recipes, with pictures and a verdict on how well it turned out. This is going to be my new favorite site to go to daily. I am very excited for some new, delicious Crockpot recipes! Also, if you have any yummy recipes, please share!

No comments: