Monday, January 5, 2009

Ode to Christmas

We spent the majority of the holiday in Canada visiting my family. It was a lot of fun. My three brothers and their families all came to join in the festivities. Some of the highlights were: Wii games, walking down a “Candy Cane Lane” type thing, playing with two super cute nieces and one way cool nephew, eating McD’s breakfast, everyone (but of course not lucky Tyler) getting sick from such sweet kids, and driving thirty hours. Here’s some proof.




My parents' beautiful tree.

Tyler and my dad loving Wii golf.




Ally sprinkling food for Santa’s Reindeer.


A bad picture of us ruling Outdoor Challenge.


Jordan and Cyd in awe of how friggin' awesome Tyler and I are at the Outdoor Challenge.


Arms flapping...getting too excited for her favorite present.


And this is that very awesome present.


Tyler didn't flap, but was just as excited for his new shoes.

As was I for a new Tiffany's necklace to add to my collection.

Matching aprons from Cyd.


Jordan being weird while Cyd conducts the Wii Music Orchestra.


Warren, very addicted to Guitar Hero.


Like father, like daughter.

Sweet Grace.






Ally and my Grandma.

At the end of this very cold, yet very enjoyable holiday, we were so excited to go feel the warmth of Arizona. But that’s another story…

1 comment:

Allyson said...

cool tiffany bling. love it.