Friday, October 3, 2008

Hmm...

Dear Janae, This is your stomach speaking. I suppose congratulations are in order for doing well on the MAT test today, but I cannot condone this course of action you are taking. Getting a masters degree WILL only cause you more ulcers. I know you have your own reasons for getting it, but I highly recommend you quit before I explode. But, then again, you are your own woman. Sincerely, Your Stomach.

Dear Stomach, I don’t care what you say. We can handle this. I will try not to get so stressed about it, and eat healthier. Sorry. Wish me luck. Sincerely, Janae

2 comments:

Becca said...

I agree with your stomach. You are not as fun because you are too busy to play with me. Oh and guess what I have started a blog.

Allyson said...

ARE you getting your masters??? AWESOME!! Don't die...please. Be easy on yourself and enjoy some Saturdays. Otherwise, it just sucks the life right out of ya! I know you'll do great!