Sunday, October 26, 2008

How can teeth be self-righteous?!

Is... an... awkward... thing... for... a... dentist... to... say... after... having... a... curry... dinner...

Yesterday we watched one of the funniest movies of all time.


It made me laugh out loud almost the entire time. Not a lot of shows can do that, you know. So far only The Office, Arrested Development, Friends, and Baby Mama have been able to accomplish this amazing task. Tears came, I was laughing so hard during the above quote. Ricky Gervais is one of my new favorite funny guys. Pretty much anything he said was funny, simply because of his voice, tone, and his sweet sweet smile.

At first I was a little (okay a LOT) sad to watch this movie, because I was originally going to see High School Musical 3 (I know I’m lame, get over it) but it was sold out. But I was very pleasantly surprised that Ghost Town was so incredibly awesome. All in all, we give it two thumbs up.

We also rented another incredibly spectacular game... Wario Shake It! It has unbelievable effects. Check it out for yourself.



WARIO! Let's go!

3 comments:

kate said...

sounds pretty good! dave and i will have to check it out considering most of the other ones you listed as really funny are our favorites too...

Molly and Jay said...

Jamison and I both LOVED Ghost Town! It is seriously the funniest movie I have seen in a really long time. Two thumbs up from us too.

Unknown said...

this part made me laugh so much i googled it and here i am :D